Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lesbian Pirates VS Ninjas

First of all, Pirates are totally sick but in a fight I'm pretty sure that ninjas would win unless the pirates are super attentive lesbians as well...    Then anything could happen. Go ahead and let your brain chew on that for a little while.

Working on an illustration for a poster supporting same-sex marriage. The characters are super androgynous so that they could literally be anyone...male, female, whatever. I put an early picture of where I'm going with it below. Let me know what's up.

By the way I love the argument that same-sex marriage would corrupt the institution of marriage. About a week ago I saw that some girl got married in a theme park. A theme park! I'm just saying.




2 comments:

  1. I like the second one on the right... a lot a lot! It has a heart shape to it and feels more fluid. The first one is a bit stoic for my taste. It's an interesting shape and I like how they're intertwined, but the second one catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one has the heart shape too but maybe it's hidden a little more...look at the arms

    I definitely agree, the first one is more stoic. I'm referencing this statue by Brancusi.

    thanks for the input Jessica :D

    ReplyDelete